Monday, October 12, 2009

The end of a beautiful 2 months

Now, that I have cleared my C-1 exams with Gut (86%) and am back on home-turf, my blog needs to be closed too. Sure, there are updates I haven't made and the biggest learning is 'Write your thoughts the very same day!'

BER
LIN What I’ll miss about you.

The warning when the S-Bahn closes
The Confusion between Ernst Reuter and Wittenberg Platz
The Hbf< spent some 4 days there! :D
Karstadt and picking up a 0.79 Mueller Milk
Reaching class late almost daily!
0,80 cents of Hot Chocolate from the Canteen daily
Papaya rice, Jennys Eis’Subway!
Sitting at the kitchen reading and studying
Developing quick methods of cooking, dal rice together for example
The Russian store
Ketaki, Kavita and times spent with them
Alle liebe Raymond, wir auch
The TV
The thermal-sensitive night-lamp by my bed
The views and the hues of the sky here, red, orange, blue, black. Sunny, cold, dreary, cloudy
GEWITTE (Storms)
Cyclists
The pure air
The Kultur Buro trips
The Post-office cutie
ZOO garten, the garden and the station
Just Walking about, being myself and having the time of my life!

Love,
Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment